Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Awesome

"So what the fuck do I fuck with?"

That line alone was genius!

Tarboy Tarboy

Brilliant.

The quality of animation was brilliant, even for this style of animation, though some fluid sequences had a few visible corners. Though not enough to bring it down.
The story was pretty original, in a way, the idea of robots coming back as tar was quite cool, I think. The artistic style was also very creative, similar to that of The Pink Panther, which is always entertaining. The special effects were, simply put, amazing. They were smooth and very detailed. I'd like to see how that is done.

It's clear a lot of effort went into this, and thankfully effort prevailed. This was a very entertaining flash and I'd like to see a sequel :D

This is RANDOM Madness This is RANDOM Madness

Nut crusher!

Why must people's nuts always die XD

Nut crusher!

DuDuL responds:

Because!! XD

Project: Game Over Ep.2A Project: Game Over Ep.2A

Nice :D

Storyline - 8

The general storline is quite good and original, but the script is a bit cliche at times and when the portal and Mario's friends randomly appear unexplained, that was all too cheesy.

Graphics - 8.5

Sprites were okay. Your Dan Dark sprite could use some work shading wise and he seems a bit too squared/ cornered. Special Effects were great, You should use blending modes to get rid of the black on some of the effects (eg. dust twirl)

Sound - 9

Voice Acting was off but you noted that so I'll put that off. Most of the sound effects were in the right places so Sound was fine.

So using the median principle this flash was a 8.5/ 10 and using the rounding up rule it rounds up to 9/10

Overall good flash :D Can't wait to see 2B

Dan-Dark responds:

this 2A, you will wait for 3A XD not 2B

Super smash bros ST 4 Super smash bros ST 4

Wow, very impressive.

It was a nice flash, few things that can be fixed. Some movie clips/graphics weren't too smooth etc. This was a generally good flash, I liked the fight at the end but the Naruto theme didn't fit in with it.

PS - Good job to whoever voiced Snake and the other guy .

Hendertaker responds:

ups i forgot that on the credits
but that was a sound clip from a movie clip of SSB brawl

3:33am 3:33am

Oh...My...God..

Bloody hell, you really know how to make people get scared. I knew something would happen when the camera went back towards to mans face but WHOA!

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Brilliant, just brilliant.

This was an amazing flash, so smooth and the fight scene felt powerful. It was great!

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

FUCKING AWESOME!

This was the greatest flash i have ever seen! Loads of cool effects, loads of action and fast paced fighting! Brilliant!

littleFoot littleFoot

Way past cool!

Awesome, hope you manage to get this on TV like you want to.

BTW do you use a drawing pad?

Thwomps: The Movie Thwomps: The Movie

You need a scene selection.

You need a scene selection, a long ass movie like this with no scene selction can piss people off.